Two weeks ago, Jan Brewer’s approval rating was underwater at just 40%, but then the Arizona legislature sent Senate Bill 1070 to her desk. The Republican governor, who has been in office for only 15 months, signed it. Now she’s enjoying an... (more...)
Yesterday I spoke with RJ Harris, who is running for the US Congress in Oklahoma’s 4th district. Below is a transcript of the interview as well as the audio. RJ Harris will be involved in the multiple candidate money bomb on November 5th. For more... (more...)
Author’s note: I am in talks with a very dear friend to draw artistic interpretations to accompany my posts along with the music. I am looking to make this as full of a cerebral experience as possible and I believe that will get us one step closer.... (more...)
Deflation is a dirty word in America. With a recession that continues to intensify, the media and government continue to stress how devastating a deflationary environment could be to the American economy. The idea of deflation being harmful is largely... (more...)
Most Popular in Uncategorized
- Meet Jan Brewer, a bright new face in the GOP crowd
- 1 in every 350 Americans is considered a possible "terrorist"
- The Inflation Lie: The Silent Robbery of Americans
- Ron Paul Announces Grand March On Washington D.C.
- Twitter [Cartoon]
- Broken Health Care [Cartoon]
- Iran's Oil Bourse Set to Open Sunday
- Interview with Oklahoma US Congressional candidate RJ Harris
- But what does Barack Obama represent? The Inauguration Story
- Would Mark Twain have tweeted?