Sirius Satellite Radio To The Moon!
Looks like the movement for Sirius Radio ( NASDAQ:SIRI ) is staying positive. The stock ( siri ) shot up 25% almost right after open, it does not look like it is on its way back down. The company has been in a scramble phase since it found out it was not going bankrupt anytime soon.
Here are a few reasons the stock is jumping:
- The stock is jumping…
- The company is not going bankrupt.
- Synergies are being realized.
- The company continues an upward revenue trend even as auto sales fall off the face of the planet.
- Sirius just announced it will be releasing a free I-Phone application. We speculated this here, and were right.
- All of the NCAA tournament games will be broadcasted, meaning everyone from teachers to truckers to can obtain their fix in the next few weeks.
- Metallica gets there own station. BUT DO NOT COPY ANY MUSIC! They will come and slaughter you. This is obviously a joke, and I see it as a great addition to Sirius XM’s line up.
- Sirius Canada is expanding greatly after a deal with Live Nation. Sirius Canada’s listeners will get great deals on concert tickets while being able to listen to some Live Nation Concerts… Live. That is incredible.
This is the highest the stock has had since November of 2008 when bankruptcy issues loomed. At the rate of climb the stock could be at late August 2008 levels within a few weeks. Unless terrible news is announced, this seems like the growth stock everybody finally hoped for… after bankrupting everybody who invested at the beginning.
NOTE: Open an account at TradeKing! I trade with tradeking and I could not be happier! At just $4.95 a trade, you cannot go wrong! They have offered a promotion to our readers…
Post your comments below!