Thanksgiving Day is a great family holiday, so, it’s quite useful to know what the stores are open on it in the USA in 2016. Some American stores prefer to work during all the time of holiday, the reasons are different but the comfort for the customers is obvious.
Thanksgiving Day is not only a family holiday but the Turkey Day, and this bird you need to buy firstly. However, in 2016, some stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day, see the list below:
- Macy’s Inc: Check out some of the best deals from one of the nation’s largest retailers, starting at 5 p.m.
- J C Penney Company Inc: The retailer that’s making a comeback will be open quite early, at 3 p.m. on Thursday, November 24.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: The company’s site will be open as of 12:01 a.m. ET on Thanksgiving Day and there are plenty of great offers out there to choose from. Stores will have these deals as of 6:00 p.m. local time.
- Target Corporation will open its doors at 6 p.m. Thursday on the day, offering a slate of deals on electronics and other items.
- Best Buy Co Inc. will also be offering a number of offerings starting at 5 p.m. that Thursday.
- Kohl’s Corporation: Starting at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, Kohl’s has gift cards and plenty other products at a discount.
- Dollar General Corp. Dollar General will be open at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Shopko will be open at 4 p.m. that Thursday.
- Michaels Companies Inc: 6 p.m. is the starting time to shop on Thanksgiving Day at Michael’s.
- Belk Inc will open at 4 p.m. on that Thursday.
Happy shopping on Thanksgiving Day 2016!