Christmas table should be traditional and non-boring at the same time, so, how to decorate your festive table? TOP 5 ways of season holiday decorations will help to create an atmosphere of the winter festivity, cosiness and style.
1. Dining tables are the setting for lazy brunches and long lunches, from Christmas to New Year. And while your perfectly-cooked feast is the real centrepiece, a beautifully dressed table can’t fail to boost the festivities.
This year, there are plenty of key looks that have already been carefully curated by top interiors experts to give you inspiration. Glittering gold and silver is one of those timeless combinations that is back in a big way this year.
2. Go for glamour with a gorgeous table dressed in sparkling, metallic tones and textures. Patterned deco accents will give your setting a decadent look for a dramatic scheme with a sophisticated edge. For ultimate opulence gold dipped champagne saucers are an absolute must to finish off this look.
3. Taking inspiration from frozen landscapes, this collection will turn your table into a winter wonderland. Adorn your tree with glassy icicles and shimmering baubles to create the ultimate snow scene.
4. Gold is both timeless and opulent. Touches of gold, such as candle sticks and crackers, add an element of sparkle – but you can go all out with this decadent trend by incorporating gold cutlery and goblets.
5. When setting the table for Christmas dinner, I recommend sticking to a maximum of three colours within the scheme. Use plain coloured napkins and runners as a base and layer the table with exciting cracker designs, beautiful ribbons and even tree decorations to add interest to each place setting.